Our client, a medical research facility requires a part time clerical officer for their office in Dublin 2
The role is an immediate start and will be a temporary rolling contract.
This is a clerical officer role, €12.54 per hour
· The first interaction with clients receiving and checking documents
· Entering details onto their internal database software system in a
· Purchasing of supplies and services through SAP.
· Reception duties are shared among the clerical staff
· The receipt of cash fees, dealing with numerous queries from
customers both by telephone and in person, checking deliveries
and dockets, direct interaction with members of the public and re-
directing technical queries to the correct staff member.
· The distribution of incoming post and faxes, handling of all
outgoing post, the logging of the post book and the checking of
the franking meter.
· Assisting with the processing of invoices
· Assisting with the administration of credit control duties
· Assist with the management of all off site storage document
· Assisting with the collating and reporting of management reports
such as, Sick leave, Payroll, Receipts, Assets Log, etc.
· Managing of petty cash transactions
· 6 Months+ administration or clerical experience.
· Highly proficient in Microsoft Packages and efficient in data entry.
· High level of attention to detail and accuracy.
· Excellent Communication and interpersonal skills.
· A knowledge or experience of SAP is also an asset to this role
- Week on week of contract
- Dublin 2 location
If this role is of interest to you and you have the required experience, please contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01/6146076