Cpl Marketing are working with a fast growing start up technology organisation who are looking for a Partner Manager to join the team on a permanent contract based in London or Dublin. You will be responsible for developing, leading, and managing the complete partnership strategy and program.
The successful candidate will have a demonstrated ability to think strategically and analytically about business, product, and technical challenges, with the ability to build and convey compelling value propositions, and work cross-organizationally to build consensus.
Are you the type of person who wants to influence the journey of a company, help us grow from launch through product market fit to global scale? If so, then this is the role for you!
- 5+ years of technology industry experience in partnerships/channel ideally in a software environment
- You can demonstrate a proven track record of building successful partnerships in the SaaS ecosystem
- You're technologically fluent; can quickly come to speed on technology interfaces and integrations
- You “get stuff done” with individual partners while simultaneously building repeatable internal infrastructure and processes
- You’re eager to build and drive impact on a critical team that is in some ways a ‘startup within a startup’
- You thrive in complex cross-functional roles requiring collaboration with Marketing, Sales, Growth, Solutions Engineering, Product, and others
If interested to hear more, please contact Aoife Norton on 01 947 6237 or email email@example.com