Senior Director – Patent Attorney
Remote or Hybrid
Our client, one of the world’s leading global Life Science organisations is looking for an experienced and strategic Senior Patent Attorney (Director) to provide solutions orientated advice and counsel relating to discovery, development and commercialization of pharmaceutical products.
The individual must be motivated by working in a dynamic environment with broad responsibility. This position reports to the Assistant General Patent Counsel with global responsibility for the client’s Immunology therapeutic area and for the European Patent Procurement team.
This is an incredible opportunity at one of the worlds most respected organisations that make life better for people around the world.
· Contribute to overall strategy through departmental guidance forums related to patent procurement or litigation strategies
· Actively participate in drafting and prosecution of pharma patent applications across multiple jurisdictions
· Analyse risk and develop tactical and strategic solutions
· Advise teams and senior management consistently with the law, ethics and client policies clearly and concisely
Role is a UK based position, however the role can be fully home based with occasional business travel – approx. 10%. The role offers a comprehensive package including equity, bonus, car and pension.
· UK and/or European Qualified Patent Attorney
· Experience in Life Sciences
· Understanding of Artificial Intelligence and how this is impacting Drug Discovery and patent operations.
· Experience in a multinational organisation
To apply for this amazing opportunity, please contact [email protected] ASAP