My client, a private medical clinic, is seeking an experienced Patient Co-Ordinator to join their fast paced team, based in Clonskeagh, South Dublin.
The key objective of the role of the Patient Co Coordinator is to operate as a key part of the multidisciplinary Clinic team to provide excellent patient care and service for all patients visiting the clinic.
· Meeting and Greeting Patients,
· Patient Check in
· Providing support to patients with clinic information and other required data,
· Contacting, ordering and dealing with suppliers,
· Booking couriers/taxis.
· Processing new patients
· Making Consultation Appointments
· Invoicing and receiving payments.
· Answering queries by phone or e-mail
· Directing calls where necessary
· Respond to website submissions
· Posting Information packs to patients
· Liaising with Doctors, medical secretaries and hospitals
· Writing letters for patients
· Dictation for Doctors
· Process “IDEAS” system orders relevant to admin team,
· Day to Day compliance with Quality non-conformance process
· Accurate and timely updating and maintenance of patient files and databases and Q Pulse,
· Process patient medical information requests.
· Process Employee access permits
· Process Visitor access permits
· Supporting the efficient running of the Administration function
· Implementation and continuous monitoring of processes as requested by the Administration Manager
· Diary Management
· Any other duties that may be required by the Administration Manager.
Educational / Professional Experience
· Education: Leaving Certificate or equivalent
· Relevant Experience: Experience working with clients/patients in the private sector, ideally having held an administrator role in the medical sector
· 2 years’ experience working as a key part of an administration team
· Fluency in English language – Advanced level - written and verbal
Physical requirements of the role of the role
· Sitting at computer screen • Sitting to standing frequently
· Sitting desk based for designated periods Health
· Physically capable to carry out duties of the role
· Active Listening
· Good Verbal and Non-verbal communication
· Respect and Empathy
· Clarity and accuracy
· Attention to detail
· Patient care / customer service
· Personal leadership
Please apply directly, or send CV to email@example.com for immediate consideration.