I am working with my client, a global pharmaceutical company with an excellent reputation in the industry for a new vacancy for a Patient Journey Partner.
Mission and responsibilities:
As the Patient Journey Partner (PJP), you will be locally embedded and integrated in the healthcare ecosystem in a functionally agnostic way (i.e., it does not fit into the traditional concepts of Commercial/Sales or Medical Affairs).
As an empowered leader and the face of the company, you will collaborate closely with all partners directly touching the patient journey, gaining a deep understanding of their needs, in service of connecting their capabilities to co-create meaningful solutions. In addition, you will be responsible for:
- Acting as a trusted partner and the primary point of contact between stakeholders and Company, prioritising and securing resources, and driving solutions that deliver outcomes faster.
- Collaborating with patient journey partners to remove roadblocks and unlock possibilities to deliver value for patients and the community.
- Guiding Company products through their lifecycle and supporting their appropriate use, sharing their merits with HCPs in a truthful and balanced manner.
- Ensuring great experiences whenever partners in the ecosystem engage with internal employees, products, and services.
Their ideal person:
You demonstrate personal purpose in improving the patient journey, as well as a strong passion to bring value and impact to the healthcare ecosystem.
You are a true visionary, defining and embedding the strategy around creating better health outcomes for more patients faster, bringing a strong entrepreneurial mentality with outstanding partnering capabilities (coaching, consulting, ability to deeply listen, question and understand).
In addition, you bring the following skills & experience:
- Growth mindset, able to learn and unlearn quickly, take risks, and experiment, and contribute to the learning cycle by sharing knowledge with others inside and outside of the company.
- Self-managed and self-directed - altruistic in supporting the global network
- Display of integrity in everything as a leader who senses, reflects, and responds
- Deep knowledge of patient journey(s) and related treatments in defined disease area(s), enabling engagement at the specialist level.
- Broad understanding of present portfolio and future pipeline, such that you can work on future-based solutions
- Robust understanding of medical affairs strategies and tactics including clinical research
For full job spec and additional information contact Tina at +353 1 2784701 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thornshaw is a division of the CPL Group. www.thornshaw.com