My client is a familiar Charitable organisation who support children and their families throughout the Island of Ireland. They are recruiting for a Payroll Administrator to join their team in Newtownabbey to assist with the processing of monthly and weekly payrolls. You will be joining an organisation who employ over 600 people and offer continued development & training to all their employees.
- Assisting with the input and processing of data for monthly and weekly payroll.
- Entering and checking all payroll information, such as New Starters, leavers, employee changes to payroll systems in line with our current processes.
- Collating information, manual calculations and producing monthly payroll reports.
- Dealing with manager and employee queries as well as third party information requests.
- Updating HMRC/Irish Revenue payroll updates.
- Maintaining the accuracy of payroll data across all systems.
- Supporting the Payroll Manager with any ad hoc requirements and working closely with HR and other departments in the continual development and improvement of processes and relationships.
- To ensure that employee pension records are accurate and that their contributions are paid over to the relevant scheme by the due date.
- General assistance in the preparation for and facilitation of all audits including external audit; internal audit and ad-hoc funder audits and inspections.
- Producing and maintaining records to assist in the reporting of management information.
- A minimum of 4 GCSE’s at grade ‘C’ or above to include English and Math’s.
- Demonstrate a minimum of two years’ experience of payroll administration and/or related finance tasks which gained familiarity with computerised payroll software.
- Demonstrate experience in the production of reports ensuring information is accurate in accordance with KPI’s.
- Demonstrate experience in responding to customer enquiries in a timely manner.
- Competent user of Microsoft Office to include word and excel spreadsheets.
Salary for the role £18k -£22k DOE
For further details please apply directly below or call Darrach on 02890725622