This role will also include a project implementation as they are changing payroll globally.
The ideal candidate will have:
- At least 5 years of experience in managing/processing payroll, as well as at least 2 years of experience managing worldwide payroll processing (a plus).
- Have experience with or understanding of key payroll processes, both Ireland and abroad
- Has experience working in a fast-growing startup.
- Can meet tight deadlines and prioritise competing workloads.
- Strong experience in implementation of new payroll systems, eg documentation of Procedures and Process Notes, Flows and Checklists
- Can communicate clearly and empathetically both face-to-face and in writing. Have helped scale a company's payroll globally
- Can communicate and cultivate a working relationship with internal and external stakeholders
- Collaborate well as a team member and work autonomously as conflicts and challenges arise
- Is able to respond to payroll inquiries with professionalism, kindness, and empathy.
- Has experience working with Workday
- Experience with ADP Celergo a plus.
- Support System Integrations between HR and Global Payroll Systems including resolving missing information.
- Test new set up, system enhancements, system updates and integrations affecting Global Payroll
Contact Natasha today to hear more.