Are you an experienced Payroll Specialist with at least 2-3+ years proven, broad based payroll processing & support experience from your career so far?
Our client, a high profile US medical devices multinational in the Limerick region are now looking to hire a talented, energetic & ambitious individual to join their payroll team on an initial 6-9 month so if you’re interested, please apply!
As a key part of the Employee Services team & reporting to the site Payroll Manager, you will be tasked with covering a range of duties including end to end processing of fortnightly & monthly payroll, managing changes to employee data & ensuring accuracy in payments, working closely with HR on new starter set-up, engaging with employees on complex comps/bens issues, preparing management reports & all related payroll duties as needed.
Your Skills/Experience that we need:
- 3rd level degree qualified ideally.
- Ipass or similar payroll qualification would be an advantage.
- 2-3+ years’ experience in a similar level Payroll Specialist or related role within a multinational or large-scale corporate environment.
- Excellent IT skills including a high level of ability in all Microsoft applications, particularly Excel.
- Excellent attention to detail & inter-personal skills.
- Proven ability to work on your own initiative & deliver on projects.
This position is being offered on an initial 6 to 9 month contract basis with strong potential for longer-term/permanent. Salary is depending on candidate skills & experience but expected to be approx. 50k
If this job sounds ideal to you & you want to enquire in confidence or make an application, contact Thomas Hogan in Cpl Limerick on 061 208659 or email your details to email@example.com
For a full list of our open jobs check cpl.com