Cpl are in partnership with our client SK biotek. Our client is looking for a Payroll Specialist on a Fixed Term Contract reporting into the Financial Controller, to provide a broad range of payroll operational & reporting services within our Finance team.
• Gathering information on hours worked for employees
• Calculating the correct amount incorporating overtime, deductions, bonuses etc. with assistance of a computer system
• Receiving approval from upper management for payments when needed
• Prepare and execute pay orders through Core Payroll
• Process taxes and payment of employee benefits
• Keep track of hour rates, wages, compensation benefit rates, new hire information etc.
• Address issues and questions regarding payroll from employees and superiors
• Prepare reports as required for senior management, Finance department etc.
• 3-5 Years’ experience as Payroll Specialist
• Attention to detail and a high degree of accuracy is essential
• Experience in Core systems is desirable but not essential.
Other Benefits include:
• Excellent opportunities for career enhancement and personal development
• Competitive base salary
• Annual bonus linked to business results
• A well-established further education program.
• Pension scheme
• Private Healthcare