Payroll Team Leader
My client is one of the most respected payroll bureau’s across Ireland based in Belfast, County Antrim. Through continuous growth and success, they have become one of the top companies within their industry.
They not only pride themselves on delivering the highest quality of service to over 500 clients across the UK and Ireland but what they consider mutually as important is their staff satisfaction and opportunities to progress your career within the company.
Due to growth plans they have identified the need to add another leadership figure within the team in the form of a Team Leader.
· Lead a payroll team in providing the highest quality of service to a wide range of clients accounts by adhering to defined service level agreements and statutory requirements.
· Manage the payroll team to ensure clients staff are paid accurately and that payslips, statutory returns and reports are produced and validated in a timely manner.
· Ensure the smooth running of the service through day-to-day payroll activity.
· Ensure that business goals are clearly and effectively communicated to payroll administrators and the wider team.
· Manage all year end statutory returns required by, for example, HMRC
· Validation and reconciliation of post payroll output and the loading of costing files to General Ledger.
· Use appropriate communication channels to update clients on any pension’s news/changes in a timely manner.
· Support and Mentor staff development
· Support and develop a continuous improvement mindset within your team and the organisation.
What we are looking for;
· You must have a minimum of 2 years payroll experience.
· You must have the ability to lead a team within a fast-paced business environment.
· You must have the ability to develop and maintain effective working relationship with key business stakeholders
· Adaptable to change and open to new ideas with a growth market
· Proven ability to meet deadlines
Package & Benefits;
· 30 days paid holiday including Statutory or Bank Holidays. After 2 years’
service the holiday entitlement the holiday entitlement increases by a day per year up to a
maximum of 5, giving a total holiday entitlement of 35 days.
· Employer pension contribution
· Private Medical Scheme
· Death in Service Scheme
· 24/7 access to GP online for employees & family
· Mindfulness in the workplace
· Fitness and Nutrition video’s
· A wide range of paid Training & Development
· 6000+ savings and discounts on the high street/online
If this sounds like a role that could potentially be of interest to you, simply get in touch with Nathaniel Ferris by applying to this advert or giving me a call on 02890725675.
If this isn’t quite what you would be looking for at the minute, we probably have something that is. Get in touch to arrange a confidential conversation about what your next career move would look like.