The Role : Pension and Payroll Administrator
A well-regarded multinational company based in Dublin, is looking to recruit a self-driven Pension and Payroll Administrator for their team. The role offers an attractive remuneration package and a genuine career progression opportunity.
Your Experience & Skills:
- APA and working towards exams or other industry recognised qualification
- Excellent proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel
- Working knowledge of Corepay or LIFE/400 is an advantage
- Strong knowledge of Revenue legislation governing pensions, and the taxation of policyholder payments
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill
- Previous administration experience dealing with A(M)RF and Annuity products is an advantage
- Process requests in relation to the payment of A(M)RF withdrawals, Annuities, PHI and Pension Retirement Claims.
- Ensure requests are processed in accordance with Product Rules, Revenue Rules and the Company's Processes and Procedures.
- Ensure weekly and monthly payroll runs are conducted on time
- Provide excellent customer service and handle complaints
- Deal with broker and customer queries via phone/email.
Please apply now if interested or email your CV to Kevin.OToole@cpl.ie or contact Kevin O Toole on 01-9476390 for a confidential chat.