Pension Controller role- Dublin 15.
My client a leading FMCG company have an immediate requirement for a Pension Controller.
End to end involvement in the Company’s pension plans to ensure the pension schemes operate effectively and in compliance with the regulations as well as acting as project manager for any pension related initiatives on behalf of the Trustees and Company. Manage company share schemes.
· Single point of contact for pension members, trustees, auditors and advisors.
· Project manage ongoing pension key initiatives.
· Facilitate communication between actuaries, fund managers and trustees.
· Prepare/coordinate and obtain approval for Trustee Annual Reports.
· Ensure compliance with regulatory requirements; GDPR, obtaining annual declaration of interest from trustees, co-ordinate the signing of changes to trustees / deeds, maintain and monitor compliance checklists, implement and maintain auto-enrolment, levies, other regulatory filings, e.g. annual returns.
· Ownership of the cost management of all pension scheme operating costs, setting business plan, budget revision and advise where efficiencies can be achieved.
· Maintain a close working relationship with Finance and liaise with them to manage revision of budgets and investigation of all cost variances. Report on cost risk and opportunities to HR Director and Finance department.
· Working with the advisors to monitor pension scheme deficits and prepare relevant reports.
· Keep up to date with current statutory regulations and monitor changes in the legal environment
Ideal profile will have:
· Third level qualification in one of the following disciplines: Business Management, Economics, Finance, Law, Mathematics, Statistics or related field of study
· At least five years working experience with pension schemes in two jurisdictions: Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland
· Knowledgeable about company share plans
· Proficient in MS Office, SAP, HMRC and third-party pensions software
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· Excellent analytical / Problem solving skills with attention to detail and accuracy
· Ability to work on own initiative, with strong planning and organisational skills
· Deadline focused
Contact Natasha Bevan today on 01 5005987 for more information