My client is a global leader in fund services based in Dublin City Centre.
- Generate performance reporting for high-value clients – P&L reporting experience is desirable.
- Liaise with clients on resolving price challenges and answering valuation questions
- Run OTC pricing models to independently value derivatives held by our hedge fund clients
- Ability to understand current financial models in use and provide one-off modelling needs
- Introduce process improvements to current reporting procedures.
- Liaise with other internal functional teams to resolve valuation issues.
- Review of client Level 3 asset valuations and methodologies
- 3rd Level Degree
- 2+ years experience in a related role (e.g. Performance anlayst, Derivative valuation, Fund Accounting)
- Proficient in Excel. VBA is desirable.
- Currently pursuing or desire to attain CFA qualification