CPL Healthcare is delighted to be recruiting for the role of Person in Charge in Kilkenny with our client in the Disability Sector.
This is a very exciting opportunity for someone who has at least 5 years of experience within the Health/Social Care sector and 3 years of senior/supervisory/management role experience.
The right candidate will meet the following criteria:
· A minimum of a Level 7 on the QQI Framework – BA in Social Care Studies, Social Care Management, or equivalent relevant qualification in Health or Social Care.
· Post-graduate qualification ideally in Social Care Management or Management Qualification.
· Must possess the competencies and skills appropriate to working with persons with an intellectual disability.
The successful candidate will avail of the following benefits:
· Paid travel expenses
· Opportunities for Career Progression
· Work/Life Harmony
· Attractive on-call allowance
If you think you would be the right fit for this role, please reach out to Seoirse Hopkins
(T) 01 482 5489
(E): [email protected]