Cpl Healthcare are currently seeking an experienced Social Care professional in Kilkenny to join a community-based ID service. We are recruiting for a Person in charge to effectively manage the services, which provide high quality care to vulnerable adults, promoting independence and community integration.
This is an excellent opportunity, offering HSE pay rates, excellent work-life balance and ongoing training and development. The service itself is extremely supportive, priding itself on it’s works culture and quality of care.
- Minimum of a B.A. in Social Care/Nursing Qualification or the equivalent in a related discipline
- Minimum of 3 years Management / Supervisory experience.
- Have a knowledge of evidence-based practices, methodologies and approaches found to benefit individuals with who we support and be familiar with best practice in the field.
- Have attention to detail, be self-directed, ability to adapt to new situations, display strong service provision standards and communicate effectively both verbally and in written format.
- Strong working knowledge and experience of HIQA regulations and inspection procedures
- Ability to supervise a team covering all aspects of practice.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Flexibility, as from time to time additional duties/hours may be required.
- Full drivers licence essential and use of own car.
For a detailed job description, please hit apply now or forward your CV to Meigheann.Lyons@cplhealthcare.com or call Meigheann on 087 932 7303