Cpl Healthcare, in partnership with our client, a well-established service, we are seeking a Person in Charge for their residential services.
Our clients provides a range of community based residential, outreach and family support services to young people and adults with autism, intellectual and/or physical disability, with locations across Galway City and County.
The role will involve effectively leading a residential service, working as part of the leadership team to provide a high- quality service to children and adults. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced ID Nurse to take the next step in their career.
HSE Salary Scale applies
- The post holder has responsibility for the effective provision and operation of services and supports to adults and
children in a specified designated centre which provide residential and/or short break respite services.
- The post holder will work closely with the Assistant Director of Client Services with regard to both planning and
implementing the effective delivery of services.
- Manage and monitor the annual budgets, including staffing and all aspects of expenditure within the designated
centre and be responsible for operating within approved budgets.
- The post holder will ensure that the residential and/or residential respite centre under their remit comply with legislative and regulatory requirements i.e. S.I.367, HIQA National Standards etc.
- A minimum of 3 years in a management or supervisory role in the area of nursing
- A professional degree (minimum level 7) in Nursing
- A relevant management qualification
- Full current driving license with access to your own vehicle
- Excellent IT skills
- Excellent working knowledge of legislative/regulatory requirements and responsibilities
- A proven track record of working in a decision-making capacity in a residential service which meets quality,regulatory/legislative requirements
- A proven track record of budget management
- Experience of report writing, personal support plans, people and roster management
For more information, please contact Zoe Lawlor on +353 87 407 8773 or email firstname.lastname@example.org