CPL Healthcare are delighted to be recruiting for the role of Person in Charge in Tipperary with our client in the Disability Sector. Successful candidate will be a Person in Charge in a residential setting.
This is a very exciting opportunity for someone who has at least 5 years experience within the Health/Social Care sector and 3 years of senior/supervisory/management role experience.
The right candidate will meet the following criteria:
- A minimum of a Level 7 on the QQI Framework – BA in Social Care Studies, Social Care Management or equivalent relevant qualification in Health or Social Care.
- Post graduate qualification ideally in Social Care Management or Management Qualification.
- Must possess the competencies and skills appropriate to working with persons with an intellectual disability.
Successful candidate will avail of benefits provided by the employer:
- 24 days annual leave
- Paid travel expenses
- Opportunities of Career Progression
- Work/Life Harmony
- Attractive on call package
- and many more
For more information on this exciting opportunity, please contact Joanna Wator via
email: [email protected]
or by phone: +353 1 823 9442