This role will be based within the Insurance Division. Assisting the 2 Heads of Division and providing support to the overall team.
- Contribute to the co-ordination of divisional work on behalf of the management team administrative support to them, as required.
- Extensive Diary and Outlook Calendar Management
- Co-ordination of internal/external meeting arrangements and minute taking
- Assisting the Heads of Division to ensure they receive the necessary support to allow them to fulfil their mandates
- Assisting the Operations Team in supporting the completion of tasks to include monitoring group mailbox to ensure all enquires, organise internal/external meetings or events and other duties required to assist with the completion of the Operations Team mandate
- Develop and maintain positive stakeholder relationships with internal stakeholders across the financial constitution
Skills and Experience Required:
- 1-3 years administrative and management support experience
- Previous diary management experience is essential
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite essential, particularly MS Outlook, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint & MS Word
- Experience in using SharePoint would be an advantage
Contract: 6-9 months
Location: Dublin 1
Start: As soon as possible
If this role is of interest to you and you have the relevant experience, please contact email@example.com or call 016146076