Flexsource NI part of Cpl jobs, are currently partnering with our client and recruiting for a PA for their manufacturing site in the outskirts of Newry.
Our client are currently recruiting for the role of a Personal Assistant to the Company Director. In this role you will also be responsible in assisting Company Director on other aspects of the group, and at board level.
This exciting role will provide the successful candidate the opportunity to deliver and assist the Company Director on the current success and growth of the business. Our client are committed to the development of our staff, whether this is through our onsite training programs or external training.
• Dealing with personal errands on daily basis
• Proactively manage the diary and schedule of the Company Director
• Hold the Company Director’s direct reports to account for tasks and deadlines
• Provide administration support (including taking minutes of meetings) to the wider team as required and ensure that matters arising from meetings are dealt with by the appropriate people within agreed timescales
• Creating, compiling, and distributing a range of documents, reports, and presentations
• Organising and coordinating regular team and departmental meetings, events, away days and any required travel and accommodation
• Contribute towards the achievement of company’s strategic and operational objectives
• Proactively provide a first-class customer service to all colleagues and clients, through anticipating and delivering requirements, maintaining strong working relationships with key stakeholders, and working as a team across the business to drive continuous improvement
• General PA duties
• Proven track record of working in a similar role
• Very strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build and maintain relationships
• To have a positive mindset adhering to Company values.
• Demonstrated ability to achieve high-performance goals and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
• Experience of dealing with highly sensitive and confidential information.
• Experience of diary management, travel bookings, minute taking.
• A driving licence and car owner to full fill the role.
Salary: will reflect on experience but in the region of £30,000 pa + benefits
Hour of work: 8am – 5pm Monday – Friday (This role will require working fully in the office)
Location: Based in the outskirts of the Newry area
To apply please send your CV through the link or telephone Arlene on 02890 725627 for further details of this role.