• Good verbal and written communication skills
• IT skills including using Excel, Word, PowerPoint, SAP or Sage
• Excellent analytical and numerical skills
• Ability to manage shifting priorities within strict deadlines
• Able to work with the business departments to find solutions to accounting & administration problems
• Ability to learn and maintain knowledge of internal processes and policies regarding accounting, credit, trade procedures, etc.
• Extensive administration & organisational experience required.
• Experience working in a multinational / multi-cultural trading environment.
• A good standard of education
• Primary qualification in relevant area such as Business or Administration required .