An exciting opportunity at a Multinational Pharmaceutical company for a Meetings Specialist to come and join the team on A 12 month contract.
Pay rate: £11 - £14 per hour PAYE Only
Duration: 12 months
• Organisation and attendance as needed at key customer conferences and events including visitor travel
• Organisation of internal meetings and events, including taking a lead in organization for Annual company conference.
• Processing of Purchase orders and good receipting monthly for marketing purchase orders
• Manage group emails and sharepoint sites
• PA to General Manager, duties to include Expenses and review of Lead Team Expenses, Travel, Diary Management.
• PA to Head of Sales duties to include Expenses, Travel and Diary Management, budget control.
• Agenda Preparation for Meetings and Collating accountability deck for UKI LT meetings
• Document Archiving
• Ethics and Compliance Champion for the UK and ROI
Experience/ Qualifications Required:
• Commercial Training / High School Degree or equivalent (e.g. other vocational qualification, must have very good administrative skills/experience)
• Proven written and oral proficiency in English; knowledge of other languages a plus.
• Multiple years experience in commercial business with strong language skills and ideally cultural agility comfortably communicating with different cultures/languages
• Good knowledge in preparing presentations (Power Point and Excel) and working with MS office
• Maturity to deal with matters of confidentiality and sensitivity
• Demonstrates advanced knowledge of MS-Office and workflow based database systems.
• Has a clear ability to work independently and strives to meet agreed deadlines.
• Shows flexibility, effectively prioritizes workload and is committed to continuously deliver a high performance.
• Demonstrates sensitivity in dealing with confidential, personal data.
• Is able to adjust communication and own behavior when dealing with people from different backgrounds and cultures.
• Cooperates and collaborates easily with colleagues inside regional Hub as well as with colleagues in internal & external service groups.
Please apply by sending your CV’s to email@example.com