My client a highly regarded Non-Profit Organisation is seeking a professional experienced PA for a full time role located in Dublin 8. The ideal candidate will have at least 3 years experience in a PA role.
This is an exciting opportunity for the right candidate with a supportive team environment and an excellent benefits package available.
Duties of the role:
- Act as a point of contact to the Director.
- To gather statistical information and prepare reports.
- To assist in all forms of communication within the organisation.
- To respond to all telephone and email queries.
- Schedule and arrange meetings as required.
- To assist with and collection and tracking of expenses within the organisation.
- To distribute meeting agendas and take minutes at meetings.
- Preparation of notes to a high standard.
- To represent the organisation externally.
- To keep track of employees leave requests.
- Liaise with Senior Management as required.
- Provide cover to other PA's and reception cover as needed.
- To manage internal projects as needed.
- To organise events, travel/accommodation arrangements.
- To ensure paper and online systems are organised.
- Any other duties as required.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office Suite.
- Minimum education level: Leaving Certificate
- Minimum 3 years experience in a similar senior level role.
- Flexibility for this role is key as you may be required to travel to other office locations.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- An empathic and sensitive approach when dealing with queries.
- Capable to work on own incentive as well as being a strong team player.
- Strong communication skills; both written and verbally.
- A friendly, approachable, and relaxed attitude.
Please email CV's to Tara on firstname.lastname@example.org and Vanessa.McKay@cpl.ie