Pharmaceutical Product Contracts Manager
The Contracts Manager will serve as the Intermediary between the marketing partners (existing and new, plus the outgoing partner during the transition period), and affiliates.
The successful candidate will work closely with partners and affiliates associated with the project oversight contract management, order management, partner audits and other relates tasks.
The successful candidate will be a true business partner, collaborating and communicating effectively with external partners and affiliates.
- Main point of contact with partners in support of all functions.
- Internal go to person for partner contract queries/clarifications.
- Coordinate topics with contract impact with partners with all internal areas.
- Project Management during partner transition period
- Coordination as main point of contact between current partner and newly selected partners on various cross department activities
- Deep understanding and oversight of underlying contractual term
- Responsibility for enabling the smooth transition of business processes from current to new partners
- Review and analysis of partner royalty reporting.
- Order management – receiving, processing, coordination of orders from partners, and to affiliates.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Ability to coordinate complex tasks across multiple departments.
- Ability to work and adapt to new challenges in a fast pace environment.
- Ability to see a problem, find a solution, and see ways to improve the process going forward.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently.
Education & Experience
- Third level education in fields such as accounting, engineering, or similar would be ideal.
- Pharmaceutical industry knowledge essential
- Knowledge of licensing & marketing agreements between affiliates highly desirable
- Previous experience in managing product/partner transitions desirable.