In partnership with the HSE Covid 19 vaccination program, Cpl Healthcare are urgently recruiting for Pharmacists to work in dedicated Covid 19 vaccination hub in University College, Dublin
These assignments will be offered on a full and part-time basis offering flexible working arrangements with an immediate start.
The Duty Pharmacist will manage the provision of vaccine in a centralised vaccination centre.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Deputising for the Pharmacist in Charge and associated role functions as required
- The provision of pharmaceutical advice as required to health care professionals and vaccine recipients
- The receipt, checking and storage of goods received including vaccines
- Stock control including all consumables required for the vaccination program.
- Ensure the maintenance of standards of clinical hygiene within the vaccine preparation areas.
- Manage requirements for vaccine presentation to vaccinators to include
- Dilution of vaccine when required
- Individual vaccine doses for administration when required
- Management of distribution/collection/accountability/security and disposal of empty vaccine vials through the GS1 TrackVax system.
- Management of all vaccine related requirements for vaccine administration- vaccine trays, as per specific vaccine requirements. (to include but not limited to: syringes, vaccine labels & vaccine tracing data form and decontamination).
•As a qualified pharmacist you must be currently registered with the PSI
•Permission to work in Ireland
•Ideally have a minimum of 3 years post graduate experience
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence.
To apply or for further information please send an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Brian on 01 482 5421