Pharmacists HSE vaccinator program
In partnership with the HSE Covid 19 vaccination program, Cpl Healthcare are urgently recruiting for pharmacists to work in dedicated Covid 19 vaccination hubs in the Dublin and Midlands region.
The roles include:
Pharmacists in Charge (Chief II grade)
- Salary range from €70,810 / €36.68 per hour - €88,681 / €45.93 per hour
Duty Pharmacist (Senior Pharmacist)
- Salary range from €63,974 / €33.14 per hour - €74,042 / €38.35 per hour
At present we have opportunities for immediate starts in Citywest and Athlone with further locations in the Dublin and Midlands area to be confirmed.
As a Pharmacist in Charge, you will be operationally responsible for the site, reporting to and supported by the Lead pharmacist as necessary.
Main duties include:
- Receipt and secure storage of vaccine
- Distribution, workflow management and dose reconciliation
- Provision of pharmaceutical advice to vaccinators and clients
- Supply of vaccine pre-printed information to clients
- Validation and management of the cold chain
- The Duty Pharmacists will be equivalent to a Senior Pharmacist in a hospital. This role will provide support to and operate under the direction of the Pharmacist in Charge.
- As a qualified pharmacist you must be currently registered with the PSI
- Permission to work in Ireland
- Must have a minimum of 2-3 years post graduate experience as a qualified pharmacist
Mid-Week availability ideally, however will consider all.
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence.
To apply or for further information please send an updated CV to email@example.com