Office based (Some flexible working)
Salary: Up to £70,000 + 15% Bonus, Pension, Private Healthcare, Dental Cover
Are you an experienced PV Auditor looking to work within a global environment?
Our client, an expanding, global pharmaceutical organisation, have an exciting opportunity for a Pharmacovigilance/PV Auditor to join their team. The position offers global outreach liaising with affiliates, providing quality assurance and audit support whilst ensuring compliance standards are met.
The successful candidate will be involved in the following:
- Conducting and planning audits & inspections
- Writing and reviewing SOP’s
- Monthly auditing (global responsibility – travel required)
- Review and approval of CAPA plans
- Maintenance and evaluation of the PSMF
- Training of staff
- Management of internal and external stakeholders
Key Skills Required:
- 5+ years’ experience within Pharmacovigilance
- 2+ years’ involvement of audits and inspections (service providers, affiliates...)
- Knowledge of EU and Global PV Guidelines and Regulations
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Life Science Degree or equivalent
If you have the required experience and are interested in this position, please send your CV to George.Danchie@cpl.com or call 01189594990 for more information.
**Please note in order for your application to be successful you must hold a valid right to work document for the UK as no sponsorship is offered.**