Physiotherapist – South Dublin
In partnership with the HSE, Cpl Healthcare are urgently recruiting for 3 Basic Grade Physiotherapists for a role in Meath/Dublin.
Recruiting 3 Full-time roles.
Starting as soon as possible, this role will cease 31/12/2021.
The caseload is Primary Care across the lifespan and includes paediatrics, older persons, neurology, gerontology, musculoskeletal.
Must be fully qualified with at least 2 years’ experience in this sector.
The Candidate must have:
• A recognised qualification in Physiotherapy with CORU registration
• Permission to work in Ireland
• Professional approach to work
• Flexibility in work practice
• Available as soon as possible
For further information, please forward your CV to email@example.com.
For more Physiotherapy vacancies, visit www.cplhealthcare.com