Our client is a global technology leader, and we are currently assisting them with their recruitment for a Planner. As planner you will be responsible for maintaining and supporting the development of a robust production plan for the manufacturing team.
• Produce master production schedule to control production and external supply chain
• Define and implement balanced production plans and levelled schedules, meeting customer demand
• Loading the Master Production Schedule and driving MRP
• Track production to schedule to ensure delivery dates are met
• Plan, create and schedule manufacturing orders in accordance with the operations plan and customer sales orders
• Create build plan for Lisburn & Cookstown operations to include production, cable assembly and CNC departments.
• Work with supply chain to co-ordinate inbound logistics and act as a key point of contact with material suppliers.
• Confirm delivery dates for sales order process
• Monitor and manage capacity levels in line with overall stock strategy criteria
• Monitor and expedite stock shortages in line with kitting requirements
• Working methods will be appropriate for the post-COVID business environment and may involve working with remote teams.
• Have knowledge of manufacturing planning, master production scheduling, inventory control, materials requirements planning, capacity requirements planning, shop floor control and warehousing
• Strong analytical skills
• IT Literate – Excel queries, vlookups, formulae
Apply now or contact me (Richard) for more information - firstname.lastname@example.org / 07387417276