Reports to: Supply Chain Team Lead
Department: Supply Chain Department
Location: Little Island API
Ensure that Production and Shipment Plans are in place for the site that encompass all stakeholder requirements, that maximize customer service levels, and ensure we meet our inventory holding goals and targets.
Scope of Responsibilities
1. Liaise with all key stakeholders to ensure clear understanding of all requirements as to support the drafting of site production plans that best meet all requirements. Ensure there is clear communication of production plans once they are agreed.
2. Ongoing update of production plans in accordance with financial reporting timelines. Ensure that the production plan on the inventory management system is updated on a timely basis.
3. Work with Production, QO and Warehouse colleagues to create weekly shipping schedules that meet our shipping commitments. Ongoing communication with customers in terms of our shipping schedules.
4. Facilitate the achievement of our production and shipping commitments by leading weekly meetings that discuss any issues that may impact on the site achieving targets.
5. Key site user for APO Planning System. Using this tool on an ongoing basis to help define our shipping commitments.
6. Responsible for the Material Master Workflow Creation/Amendments through SAP System.
7. Review Customer Orders with Inventory Controller to ensure that they correspond to forecasts. Highlight any discrepancies.
8. Communicate with Global Supply Chain Management on an ongoing basis in relation to the site performance with regard to our shipping commitments, the status of actual production versus planned, and highlighting any potential supply issues as we move forward.
9. Support Weekly and Monthly reporting on a site and corporate level in relation to Customer Service, Inventory Targets, Shipping, etc.
10. Support any regulatory changes by (i) coordinating supply to support Drug Product qualifications and (ii) ensuring that our production and shipping plans best meet the evolving approval profile.
11. Act as Subject Matter Expert for Planning for the inventory control ERP system.
12. Ensure that all tasks carried out are in accordance with the defined procedures, and are compliant with cGMP and SOX requirements.
13. Support the facility budget process
Minimum Qualification Requirements
Third Level qualification preferred.
Relevant years experience working in the pharmaceutical manufacturing industry.
Experienced user of SAP.
Knowledge of cGMP and SOX requirements is essential. Good interpersonal and communication skills required. Experience in working within and leading teams also an advantage.