Due to upcoming expansion, our Limerick based US multinational manufacturing client have now engaged with Cpl exclusively to hire an experienced, qualified & driven Accountant to join their Finance team on a permanent basis.
The successful candidate will be working as a key part of the European Finance team & will be offered an excellent opportunity to work closely with the Financial Controller & significantly grow their skills & experience so if you're interested, please apply!
Duties & responsibilities:
- Take ownership of the core financials of AP & AR across multiple entities.
- Prepare & close monthly accounts processes.
- Assist in internal & external audits
- Manage VAT/tax & other compliance reporting duties.
- Prepare budgets, analyse cash flow & monitor costs across all aspects of plant operations.
- Support the Financial Controller & wider finance team in projects & process improvements.
- Fully qualified accountant.
- 1-2+ years post qualification experience ideally gained in a multinational manufacturing environment.
- ERP experience would be a significant advantage.
- Excellent MS Office skills – in particular advance Excel.
- Excellent inter-personal skills & ability to work with colleagues across diverse functions.
This position is being offered on a permanent basis & with genuinely strong further career growth prospects. Salary will depend on candidate skills & experience but is expected to be approx. 50k + pension, health cover & additional minor benefits/incentives.
How to Apply:
If you're interested in applying or want to know more about this job 1st, contact Thomas Hogan in CPL Limerick on 061221701 or email your Cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
For a full list of our open jobs, have a look at www.cpl.com