Our client are a major drinks manufacturer with a site based in Lisburn, they are a global brand with locations world wide. We are recruiting a Plant Quality Manager to join the senior team and manage the site quality systems.
Responsible for managing all Quality Assurance activities involved within the plant. Including co-ordinating all Quality activities, operations and ensuring that Quality processes run reliably and efficiently with a strong emphasis on brand protection and costs. Demonstrating leadership and commitment through development and execution of continuous improvement strategy and where “quality is everyone’s responsibility”.
- Degree in Science/Food Science or similar relevant qualification
- 3 years’ experience working in Quality within an FMCG environment, Beverages, Pharma or Dairy industry
- People management experience preferably within Quality team
- Knowledge of good manufacturing principles
- Knowledge of project management principles and techniques
- Ability to motivate, engage and lead at all levels of the organisation
- Proven track record in delivering against set KBIs
- Experience of Incident Management and Crisis Resolution
- Knowledge of quality improvement tools, lean manufacturing concepts, ISO 9000, and continuous improvement
This position offers an excellent salary and the chance to work in a highly motivated, versatile, interesting and exciting environment.
To discuss further contact Seamus on 02890725625, if you CV isn’t up to date we can work on that.