My Client is a leading supplier to the construction industry, and they are recruiting now for a Plumbing & Heating Renewable Energy Consultant. This will be located at their new branch at Portglenone.
You will sell high tech equipment and play a key role in the growth and development of the company.
The company is an award-winning company who specialise in enabling both commercial and domestic customers strive towards a greener future. This position will be based at our new Heating Innovation Centre within our Clady branch.
Your Responsibilities will include:
- Customer facing consulting / sales / technical advice of plumbing and heating renewable systems to include: heat pumps, boilers, stoves, radiators, underfloor and heat recovery systems.
- To build on strong relationships with customers, suppliers, house builders / developers, contractors, specifiers, architects, and housing associations.
- Develop sales through the existing customer base whilst also highlighting, targeting and converting new potential customers.
- Key agreements with large developers and housing associations.
- Showroom sales and consultation for bathrooms and stoves.
Essential experience and skills:
- Proven technical / sales background in plumbing, heating / renewable energy
- Strong technical background within engineering (plumbing, heating, renewables)
- Specification sales experience and house builder contacts desirable
- Good communication and customer service skills
- Experience of both commercial and domestic plumbing.
On offer is a competitive Salary and benefits package to include:
- Uncapped bonus
- Great Benefits package - Buy / Sell holidays, Healthcare
Please contact Aimee direct to discuss in more detail or apply in the link for immediate consideration