My client is seeking to hire an experienced PMO Analyst.
Based in Belfast you will be working within the heart of the world’s financial, energy and commodities markets.
• Collate meeting packs and other supporting materials as required
• Schedule meetings and disseminate materials in a timely manner and capture key outputs from various meetings as requested
• Support the monitoring and management of the PMO Mailbox daily, ensuring all queries are routed quickly and to the appropriate parties
• Support the induction of new Project Managers and ensure that relevant guidance is provided as to the processes and timelines to be adhered to
• Support with the creation and maintenance of a Programme SharePoint site and ensure documents are stored correctly and with the appropriate access permissions
• Support in the review and approval process for key Project and Programme collateral
• Work closely with project managers to acquire a good knowledge and understanding of allocated projects and business area, enabling analysis, challenge and quality assurance
• Complete quality audits on project documentation
• Work closely with Project Managers and other Delivery team members to ensure the smooth delivery of projects and the optimal use of resources
• Previous experience working in a busy environment
• Demonstrable IT literacy skills including having worked with PowerPoint, Word, SharePoint, Outlook and Excel.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong and flexible work ethic with flexibility and willingness to learn new skills
• Self-motivated individual with an ability to prioritise different tasks
• Project / Programme Management Experience
• Banking / Financial Services Experience
For more detail on this opportunity please contact Myles McKeown on 07393014990 or to apply just use the link provided.