This role while remote start initially, there will be a requirement to be based in Dublin full time once restrictions lift.
Your role is to provide PMO Support and project delivery to a portfolio of complex global projects and be the programme managers right hand person.
Skills required -
5-10 years’ direct experience in a PMO role supporting multiple projects in a Program or Portfolio structure.
• Experience with international organisations, and multi-locational/virtual teams & stakeholders desired
• Experience dealing with external delivery partners / outsourcers as part of project teams.
• Knowledge of EVM or other project budget management techniques
• PMI, Prince II or other PM / PMO related qualifications a benefit
• Experience on SII, IFRS or other Finance or Actuarial projects
• Experience of Change Management, a benefit but not necessary
• Experience working in a Software Development Life-Cycle (SDLC) a benefit
• Experience working with project management and project reporting tools
• Experience in Microsoft Office products – Word, Excel, Visio, and PowerPoint
Please contact Janet Smullen at Cpl for further information email@example.com