The PTQ & L&D Manager is accountable for the successful delivery of Policy, Training and Quality as per the Statement of Work on behalf of our client, along with the delivery of the client L&D strategy within the business unit.
He/She will be working directly with the Policy Manager, Training Manager, Quality Manager and L&D Lead.
The PTQ & L&D Manager must work with partners and all areas of the business to drive performance, productivity, quality and cost objectives for the site. He/ she is responsible for implementing changes to enhance the delivery.
He/she is also responsible to perform other special duties or assignments as requested or required by the client Leadership Team.
The PTQ & L&D Manager will be working within and promoting our clients Company Values – Be Brave, Be Wise, Be Proud and Exceed.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage the overall performance and governance of the Statements of Work in conjunction with Senior Management.
- Prompt identification and resolution of Service delivery issues including implementation of preventative measures.
- Transition management during set up phase or expansion phases.
- Flag, escalate and proactively manage business risks/incidents timely to the Client and Senior Management.
- Work with support functions to ensure overall delivery of business needs
- Install all service delivery processes and service Level reporting mechanisms.
- Provide exceptional people management, mentorship and career development to all members of the PTQ and L&D teams, achieve low attrition levels and high employee engagement
- The PTQ & L&D Manager will be required to be flexible in their working and adaptable to a range of activities in any given day.
- Whilst this role is specifically during day shift hours, the business operates 24 / 7 and shift work is required
- Manage the day-to-day delivery within PTQ in accordance with requirements and SLAs set out in the SOW.
- Develop and build a strong trusted relationship with the Client’s Cross Function Teams and with Vendor Management team.
- Drive PTQ Teams to deliver continuous improvement, productivity targets, and quality gains and proactively plan for growth or upcoming changes.
- Ensure continuity of service and communication across 24 shift model
- Develop capacity management plan for teams and overall delivery
- Ensure all the PTQ processes and procedures are documented internally
- Responsible for implementing our clients L&D Initiatives onsite
- He/she is accountable for the creation and implementation of strategic L&D projects, plans and training solutions to match the program needs, alongside the L&D Lead.
- Accountable for setting up succession planning for core roles within the organisation
- Accountable for Learning & Development plans to be in place for all members in the organisation such as Induction, Onboarding, Enhancement, CPP Programmes, etc…
- He/she will be accountable for the management of the internal LMS and its governance around L&D activities.
- He/she will be accountable for reporting on L&D activities which will be shared with the rest of the management team.
- They will be accountable for providing feedback and proactive suggestions to the rest of the business regarding development needs.
The suitable candidate must have a deep rooted passion for delivering success. The suitable candidate will have formidable experience and working knowledge of:
- Experience in hosting and managing Client Meetings.
- Past experience of building partnerships with Clients.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to negotiate, influence and gain agreement from others.
- Demonstrates high level of customer satisfaction in previous positions.
- Experience of Process and Matrix Managed Environment.
- Ability to set and achieve targets.
- Proven track record of meeting and managing deadlines.
- Excellent knowledge of influencing and meeting KPI’s and targets.
- Understanding of the drivers of operational performance
- Ability to build effective relationship with peers, managers and directors.
- Ability to produce and trend reports.
- Ability to use one’s own initiative to drive improvements.
- Confidence in one’s own abilities
- Ability to lead by example
- Capable of managing and mentoring middle management level.
- Strong motivational skills
- Ability to inspire confidence in others
- Previous experience in managing large numbers of staff
- Knowledge of all aspects of HR management.
- Past experience of working as part of a project team
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to find skills in others to ensure success of projects
- Drive and determination to successfully complete projects within costs and deadlines.
- Proficiency in Microsoft office suite
- Excellent attention to detail
- Be proactive and able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Be a Leader as well as a good team player
- Ability to efficiently work to specified delivery deadlines
- Be flexible, adaptable and innovative
- Dynamic leader with experience and passion for managing large and diverse teams across multiple sites in a fast paced environment, able to deal with rapid change and ambiguity
- Strategic thinker with strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience in Learning and Development beneficial
- 2+ years of people management experience, including managing leaders, and a strong desire to develop team members
- Empathy and passion to create an exceptional experience and provide outstanding support
- Excited to be part of PTQ teams, design effective operational support, tackle complex problems, and develop individual team members
- Adaptable and energized by a fast-paced environment
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent desirable
- Able to work independently and collaboratively; must be able to manage multiple projects simultaneously and execute decision with judgment and discretion
- Good time management skills