My client is a customer and employee experience management company which is growing quickly and with a global footprint that spans Silicon Valley, Austin, New York, Washington DC, London, Paris, Sydney, Buenos Aires, and Tel Aviv.
The role: Account Executive
As an Account Executive you will responsible for the full sales cycle. You will build and grow the international footprint in the market/region.
- Generate new business and expansion of presence in mid-market accounts within your geography patch (Accounts up to 5000 employees)
- Balance between heavy pipeline generation, outbound prospecting, and running tight sales cycles from start to finish
- Collaborate with customers & prospects to clearly define current challenges and pain related to achieving overall business objectives
- Perform sales presentations/demonstrations to match company's solutions and value proposition with identified business needs
- Accurately forecast quarterly and monthly sales by possessing a full understanding of customers’ specific decision-making and purchasing process
- Collaborating closely with internal ecosystem (Pre-Sales, Professional Services and Legal teams)
- When it becomes safe to travel - up to 30 percent travel
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- Proven SaaS sales experience (2 - 5 years full sales cycle experience
- Fluency in English and native level in Polish
- Demonstrated experience selling complex business applications/technology solutions at the C-Suite level
- Proven top performer (consistently exceeds targets)
- Strong executive presence and presentation experience (both in-person and over video calls)
- Ability to travel up to 30 percent (When it is safe to travel)
- Competitive salary with commission/ bonus structure
- Excellent list of benefits
- Working from home due to Covid19
- Full time permanent position
If you are interested in moving to this exciting opportunity and have the relevant skills and experience above, please submit your CV/Resume through the link provided.