My client is a cloud-based web development company based in Dublin City Center.
They are looking to build out a new Localization Team in their Dublin office so this job will suit to a professional that is confident, looking for a challenge and a career progression opportunities.
The job and responsibilities
- Localize conversational text from English to Polish
- Manage the localization of conversational flows in Polish informed by market-specific research.
- Collaborate with other internal stakeholders to produce quality content and identify documentation requirements.
Who are you
- A confident communicator fluent in English and Polish
- 2 years experience in content, technical, or product writing
- You’re passionate about writing and localizing content to support users in their journey and are able to translate complex information into user-friendly text.
Salary and Benefits
- Competitive Salary (To be discussed) and permanent contract
- Healthcare from day one
- Paid holidays
- Self-development opportunities
- Paid sick days
- Share options
- Amazing facilities with pool table, view on the canal, yoga/gym room...
- Lunch, snacks, coffee, tea
- Brand New office on the Docks and great work environment (Working from home at the moment due to C19, hybrid model in post covid period)
This company offers full training and excellent career progression opportunities.
If you are interested in moving to this exciting opportunity, please send your CV through the link provided.