The mission of the team seeking this role is to provide world-class support to customers of a wellknown
global gaming platform. This will be achieved through continuous learning, focused problemsolving,
and the resulting provision of consistently high-quality customer experiences
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- To handle queries via the client’s tools and systems (currently via ticket, or occasional email), in relation to user Accounts, potentially progressing to the handling of Billing questions, Purchase issues,
- Customer Order Management (changes, delays, non-deliveries, logistics), Technical and Game support,and any other area where support may be required by the client and their users.
- To manage queries end-to-end, providing regular updates to customers if required, and liaising with other partners/providers, where necessary.
- To pay attention to suspicious activities or contacts
- To proactively contribute to the achievement of agreed Service Levels
DESIRED MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS:
- Minimum of 6-12 months’ Customer Support experience
- High fluency in the required supported language(s), and in English, with excellent comprehension (verbal andwritten), spelling, grammar and punctuation
Location: Dublin 18
If you are interested, please email me at email@example.com