The role will be predominantly focused on retail and commercial motor products but will look for opportunities to harmonise product structures and processes across all lines.
The successful applicant will be involved in developing new products and reviewing existing products to deliver innovative, customer centric products cost effectively. Opportunity to utilise your project management and analytical skills in reviewing current products and processes from the customer perspective as well as maintaining the highest level of technical excellence.
Ideally, you will have strong relationship management skills, project management skills from previous experience and be an excellent communicater with all levels of business.
· Reviewing our products and processes in line with best practice in the market
· Collaboration and active engagement with internal stakeholders such as pricing, customer, compliance and market management to enhance product covers and customer journeys
· Focal point for evaluation of opportunities for new product concepts and/or distribution channels and project manage implementation
· Working with colleagues in Ireland and the wider business to ensure that the Irish customer is delivered the best products to meet their needs
· Definition and use of internal and external data and analysis to monitor and control product performance and prepare reports proposing both development and corrective actions
· Management of reviews of products in line with company guidelines to agree recommended enhancements and coordination of the implementation of required changes
· Working with our Customer Experience team in order to utilise the best market research and customer feedback data in the delivery of our products and processes
· Input into the design and delivery of the process review process across the portfolio team, to enhance existing processes and deliver operational efficiencies in implementing new products and product changes
· High level of technical excellence required to review current products and processes and benchmark them against the best
· Use sound technical experience and innovation to develop new products and processes
· Opportunity to develop technical skills further by participating in the Global technical training academy qualifications
· Degree qualification in relevant discipline or 5 years’ experience in insurance
· A minimum of 3 years Portfolio Management experience in both new product development and review of existing products
· Demonstrated results in leading a project to completion
· Exposure to process re-engineering/redesign
· Portfolio transfers
· Management of intermediated panel or aggregator (PCW) business
· Home/ SME insurances product knowledge
· Intermediate proficiency in MS Excel or in SQL, VBA or Matlab
Please apply below or send your CV to Meabh.Connor@cpl.ie and I will be in touch if suitable.
Alternatively you can give me a call on 0858706256 to hear more about it.