Cpl Marketing are working with a retail organisation who are looking for a PPC Specialist to join the team on a permanent contract based in North Dublin. The role involves driving traffic to and raising the profile of the company e-commerce B2C website. This role will report directly to eCommerce & Digital Marketing Manager, working within a multidisciplinary digital & eCommerce team.
The day to day:
- Management of the PPC account and Paid Social activity.
- Creating and planning a variety of PPC campaigns across a range of digital channels
- Overseeing existing campaigns and making continuous optimisations
- Producing detailed analysis and reports for digital marketing and ecommerce activity
- Analysing trends and making data-driven decisions
- Ensure Digital Marketing spend is managed within pre-approved limits, costs are minimised and maximum value is achieved across all activity.
- Contribute to the overall Digital Marketing strategy covering SEO, Partners, Affiliate and Social.
- Seek out and manage online partnerships to market to the databases of other organisations.
- Maintain and reinforce the agreed brand and corporate identity across all activity.
- Relevant degree and 2+ years’ experience in an ecommerce environment.
- Paid Search professional with hands-on management of Adwords campaigns including Display and Google Shopping.
- Proven success in creating eCommerce campaigns across the digital channels outlined above.
- High level of expertise in Google Analytics.
- Highly skilled at reporting and data analysis.
- Advanced Excel ability.
- Ability to assess new opportunities on a commercial level and integrate these opportunities into the digital landscape.
- Strong understanding of SEO principles.
For further information please contact Aoife Norton on 01 947 6237 or email email@example.com