Exciting opportunity with a market leader in the merchant services sector.
• Support and Maintain pricing related to Scheme Fees and Interchange for Merchant Services
• Analyse and review scheme documentation in relation to changes for Interchange and Scheme fees to present to the Pricing manager in order to co-ordinate changes
• Support complex pricing queries on behalf of our large corporate merchants and partners.
• Reconciliation and Account balancing related to invoices received and monies collected to report positions to management.
- Support and Maintain pricing related to Scheme Fees and Interchange for Merchant Services
- Quarterly Merchant Services update of Scheme Fee Schedule in line with scheme changes.
- Critical tasks in launching changes: Analysis and summary of up coming changes, impact assessment of the changes to be communicated to the business in particular customer facing teams. System customising to reflect the changes in the system. Validation of the system changes and post implementation analysis. The pricing analyst plays a core role in the management and maintenance of the schedule.
- Reconciliation and Account balancing related to invoices received and monies collected to report positions to management
- Weekly, monthly and quarterly account reconciliation and management reporting of balances. The pricing analyst plays a key role in the financial management for the business taking invoices received and monies collected in respect to scheme fees to ensure that the business is operating in line with policies. Management reporting of positions and escalation if discrepancies identified are key aspect of this role.
- Supporting Corporate Relationship Managers or Corporate on complex pricing queries, Tender Support, Reconciliations and Pricing analysis.
• Experience in an accounting/ financial management role
• Experience in Financial Services/Acquiring/Payments preferable
• Excellent communication skills and business acumen, demonstrated by clear and accurate presentation of facts in both verbal and written communication
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills with particular focus on business process improvement.
• Ability to work under pressure and prioritise effectively
• Demonstrated ability to work in a multi-disciplinary environment