Location: United Kingdom – Fully Remote position
Salary: Highly Competitive with Flexible Benefits package
As an experienced Principal Biostatistician you will be part of the global team and will lead research design and analytical strategies, provide input into protocols, develop and review statistical analysis plans and author/co-author reports, abstracts and manuscripts. Given your knowledge you will advise, provide guidance and to oversee the quality control of statistical deliverables. As the functional lead within a study team, you will direct the Biostatistical activities on a study and be accountable for the deliverables.
Not only will you be focused on delivering quality results for our client’s needs, but also value working with one another in a flexible environment. As a home-based role, our virtual resources support our teams to work collaboratively and effectively across the globe.
• Develop complex analysis strategies and execute them using efficient programming techniques (software: SAS, R).
• Perform intricate statistical analyses and provide input to statistical reports.
• Provide input to analysis plans, statistical reports, statistical sections of integrated clinical reports.
• Be a proactive advisor for all types of analysis from the proposal process through the project life cycle.
• Review analysis data sets and quality control all types of statistical analysis deliverables.
• Train and uplift junior members of the department.
• Liaise with other biostatistical and company departments to optimize global efficiency.
• Coordinate Biostatistics related project activities for successful completion within given timelines and budget.
• Coordinate with clients with regard to data analysis, scope of work, and budget.
• A Masters or Ph.D. level education in biostatistics, statistics, mathematics, or another relevant discipline
• A minimum of 5 years industry (or directly relevant) experience
• A thorough understanding of the statistical aspects of either clinical trials and/or observational studies
• Experience in statistical analysis in a clinically related subject, either within clinical trials or in Epidemiology
• SAS programming or R programming skills (desired)
• Confidence, be self-reliant and a quick learner who enjoys working in a matrixed team
• Good leadership skills
• Strong oral and written English communication skills
• A strong work ethic to promote the development of life changing treatments for patients