Maidenhead (flexibility for home working)
CPL Life Sciences is working with a global pharmaceutical who are looking for a Principle Quality Officer. Within this role you will be responsible for the development and implementation of a Global Quality Management System for commercial vaccine distribution from manufacturing plant to clinical dosing locations.
Job Responsibilities include;
• Working within a cross functional team and individually, working to support the assessment of existing processes, design of new processes, writing and implementation of written procedures, embedding of new and advanced digital technologies within processes, vendor assurance and management activities
• Support the management of Global changes, resolution of complex failure events and support continual process improvement
• An advanced theoretical knowledge and practical implementation of the legislative and QMS requirements within the GDP Transportation and GMP Manufacturing space
• Ensure rapid escalation and communication to senior management of any serious deficiencies or risks associated with the QMS or related operational activities.
Candidate Requirements include;
• Must have strong GDP experience
• Individual must be eligible to live and work in the United Kingdom as a contractor
• Life Sciences degree or equivalent
• Advanced practical experience in pharmaceutical transportation, digital technologies, vaccine manufacturing, and control measures
• Experience in Quality administered systems. Previous use of SAP and Trackwise QMS providing a significant advantage
• Prior experience associated with the operating of EU and US Transportation Supply Chain would be advantageous
If this position is of interest, please call Ben at CPL Life Sciences on 07543173379 or alternatively forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org