Our client is a reputable contracting company that provide validation, front line, automation and process engineering support for the life sciences sector. Due to growth in the business, they are now looking for 2 x Process Engineers to join their Front Line Support team with their pharmaceutical client.
12 month contract, with strong likelihood for a long extension
• To support troubleshooting on all processes and equipment including:
o Detailed problem statement
o Structured root cause analysis
o Documenting of corrective actions
• Supporting Non Conformances
• Attend daily production meetings and drive actions for the Engineering team
• Address flow interrupter and reliability tasks supplied by maintenance and engineering
• Adherence to GXP procedures on site in relation to all aspects of the position
• Provide real-time front line engineering support to the production group.
• Aide the identification/implementation of system improvements and corrective actions.
• Aide the coaching of operators and maintenance technicians in the effective use of equipment
• Lead and document Non Conformance investigations.
• Manage and execute change controls for continuous improvement projects.
• Third level qualification in Mechanical, Process, Manufacturing or equivalent
• 2-5 + years’ experience working in the Life Sciences/ Pharma sector.
• Excellent communication skills
Hourly contractor rate
24/7 shift pattern.