The ideal candidate will have at least 3- 5+ years' practical hands on experience in lean processes and in identifying and implementing new processes.
This is a role suitable for an experienced engineer looking to join a rapidly growing progressive company- with super career progression opportunities.
Ideally someone who has experience in projects such as the introduction of Automation to a line.
Any applicant must have an existing work visa/ permit for Ireland. (Stamp 4 or an EU passport. No visa sponsorship offered with this role.
• Provide strong technical support on process/product technologies to support production.
• Root cause and problem solve production issues for Manufacturing Machines.
• Own and complete CAPA’s and NCMR’s related to production issues.
• Continuous improvement focus, demonstrating strong knowledge of Six Sigma methodologies and applies these tools in the characterization, optimization and troubleshooting of process equipment and technology performance.
• Demonstrate strong knowledge and application of Lean methodologies, and process improvement tools in identification and elimination of "waste" process steps and development of efficient, cost effective equipment and processes.
• Liaise with Engineering team or external equipment/tooling or material vendors in the selection, design & development of new (or upgrades to existing) equipment, tooling and materials.
• Lead the development and execution of experimentation and testing to enable characterization, optimization and troubleshooting of key processes and equipment
• Co-ordinate the introduction of new processes, equipment and materials including installation, calibration, EHS assessment debug, and all associated process and quality system documentation requirements including technical and process work instructions
• Complete or leads the writing and release of process validation documentation including FMEA's, Validation Plans, protocols and reports
• Demonstrates a primary commitment to H&S and product quality within the manufacturing environment.
• Understands and complies with all the regulations governing the quality systems.
• A degree in a relevant engineering subject is required or diploma with relevant additional industrial experience
• Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in a Manufacturing Medical Device environment required
• Experience software validation knowledge