Do you want to;
- be an active member of a dynamic and expanding production team?
- grow & develop in an cGMP/cGDP environment ?
- participate in continuous improvement activities to sustain and support lean manufacturing and 5S activities?
- Manufacturing, Packing, Cleaning and Operations activities required to meet manufacturing schedules & commitments.
- Partner with support staff/functions i.e., Engineering, Maintenance, Facilities, Quality, Scheduling & Warehouse to resolve issues.
- Execute detailed assembly instructions, processes and procedures and complete required documentation relating to business and regulatory requirements.
- Work with all site functions on new product introduction, developing pilot lines, introducing new manufacturing equipment and developing related SOP’s and forms.
- Flexibility is required to support shift work.
Applicants must have a minimum of 2 years experience in the Pharma industry and a min of an NFQ Level 5 Qualification.