Our client in Craigavon requires Process Operator to work in their Clinical Services environment.
rotating shift=Week one 6am-2pm, week two 2pm-10pm.
· Perform routine cleaning of Clinical Services equipment and packaging rooms
· Process material for all Clinical Services packaging disciplines, e.g. blister packing, walleting, encapsulation, dispensing, label & compilation
· Count and record materials required for use in Clinical Trial operations
· Hold responsibility for verification of materials processed by completing all relevant documentation
· Undertake all instructions as detailed in batch documents and as requested by superiors
· Inspect and monitor quality of processed materials
· Proven ability to effectively contribute within a team environment
· Proven ability to adhere to Standard Operating Procedures and associated work instructions
· Proven ability to perform work whilst displaying high attention to detail
· Proven ability to perform routine tasks whilst maintaining a high level of accuracy in all work undertaken
· GCSE (or equivalent) in Mathematics and English Language at Grade C or above
· Previous production experience
· Proven working knowledge of Good Manufacturing Practice