Cpl are currently recruiting for Process Technician’s to work in a state of the art biologics facility with our client in Dublin West. This is an exciting opportunity to work with a world leader in the pharmaceutical space, being directly involved in the manufacture of their products.
About the Role
- Assist in maintaining a safety orientated Culture, cGMP compliant work environment at all times
- Responsible for completion of tasks according to SOPs and batch records (paper and electronic).
- Perform initial troubleshooting of issues identified during routine operations.
- Assist with the investigation of and operations deviations through Quality System, engaging with all relevant personnel and functions as appropriate.
- Training and mentoring of colleagues in SOPs, process execution and equipment operation.
- Write, review, revise and approve of area SOPs, Batch Records, Logbooks, Training Competencies and Work Instructions
- Seek opportunities for Continuous Improvement through the use of Lean/Six Sigma tools as part of daily operations (Standard Work, TPM, 5S, Method 1, 2 etc.)
- Where necessary assist in any in Facility and Equipment start up and Validation activities. Provide input on equipment installation, start-up, operation and troubleshooting to support introduction of new products into sustaining operations.
- Capable of working with individuals and with a team of up to 24 people
Some key points about this opportunity:
- The role will likely involve working on different shift patterns, including night shifts and weekends. However, competitive shift premiums are offered where shift is required.
- The contract is initially for 11 months through Cpl but depending on performance and business needs there is opportunity for contract extensions/permanency.
- Certificate, Diploma, Degree, Trade qualification or equivalent is essential
- Previous GMP experience or experience in a regulated environment would be a distinct advantage but is not mandatory.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, positive influence, team orientation, attention to detail, documentation skills, problem identification and problem-solving skills
- An ability to work independently, and as a member of a self – managed shift team in a dynamic, fast-paced
Interested candidates should apply with an up-to-date CV and brief cover note outlining your suitability and motivations. Please note that we can only consider candidates eligible to work without restriction in Ireland.