Our client, a leading Multinational, based in Galway City are hiring for a Process Technician II.
You will be a key member of the team and coordinate and manage the tech transfer from one site to another, or from vendor back to site.
• Works with the Quality Department to maintain the quality policy and quality systems in place.
• You will have strong technical expertise on process technologies to support design, optimisation, validation and
troubleshooting of those technologies.
• Provides input to Equipment engineering or external equipment/tooling or material vendors in the selection, design &
development of new (or upgrades to existing) equipment, tooling and materials.
• Supports the development and execution of experimentation and testing to enable characterisation, optimization and
troubleshooting of processes and equipment and summarises, analyses and draws conclusions from test results leading
to effective technical resolution.
• Support the introduction of new processes, equipment and materials including installation, calibration, EHS assessment
debug, and all associated process and quality system documentation requirements including technical and process work
• Support all continuous improvement activity – application of Six Sigma & Lean methodologies to assist in the
characterization, optimization, trouble-shooting and development of efficient, cost effective equipment and processes.
• Takes part in the execution of validation builds, co-ordinates testing of validation units and compiles, analyses and
reports on the validation results. Manages the documentation in reference to the validations.
Qualifications and Experience:
• HETAC Level 6 qualification in a relevant technical discipline with a minimum of 2 years applicable experience manufacturing/ process technician role.
• This role requires the person to have good technical capabilities and strong communication skills. Performs set-up, testing, repair, inspection, and maintenance of all area-specific equipment, materials, systems.
• Proven ability to work well both as part of a team but also able to work on their own initiative with minimum supervision.
• Medical Device or other highly regulated industry experience highly desired.
For more information please contact Patrick Brady on 091 507516 or send a copy of your most updated CV to email@example.com.