This individual will work within the Procure to Pay operations group and will be responsible for supporting multiple departments across Legend Biotech to ensure material deliveries, invoices, service entry sheets, and payments are processed in a timely manner.
• Accurately process materials goods receipts and service entry sheets, ensuring correct matching to bill of lading/pack list and purchase orders, documentation of approvals, and adherence to policies
• Support functional areas to develop good documentation practices around materials / services delivered and invoice management
• Support the payment process by preparing supporting documentation for review and ensuring timely recording in the ERP system
• Support with supplier purchase orders and delivery payment reconciliation, including supplier billing statement
• Maintain paper and electronic records accurately and timely to support efficient response to auditors and other stakeholders
• Provide timely responses to supplier and employee inquiries
• Collaborate with Accounting, suppliers and business stakeholders in support of on-going operational efficiency efforts
• Research and resolve discrepancies
• Perform account reconciliations as needed
Establish key stakeholder relationships with internal and external stakeholders. Ability to interact with all levels within the organization.
High School degree and/or Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain, Accounting or Finance
A minimum of 2 years relevant works experience is required.
Key Capabilities, Knowledge, and Skills:
• Ability to work independently and successfully, prioritize and manage multiple tasks simultaneously, integrate cross-functional issues and balance competing priorities effectively. Must be able to manage shifting priorities to meet critical deadlines in a fast paced and dynamic, growing environment
• Strength in communicating and working effectively with broad stakeholders in various scientific/technical/business disciplines
• Very strong influencing capabilities with an ability to interact and communicate effectively at all levels of the organization and across different functions
• Ability to promote a mindset of continuous improvement, problem solving, and prevention.
• Strong analytical and data entry skills
• Technologically savvy with the ability to quickly adopt new systems and processes. Proficient in Excel, Word, and exposure to ERP and other financial accounting systems.